[PICTURED: See cover of LA Weekly with “Carmen The Barbarian” for mini-Zuma Dogg character in the clutch of Trutanich, with headline reading, “Trutanich Tramples Rights…” (I guess they mean MINE!)]
I have about 20 videos to upload that Zuma Dogg, LA Daily Blog (LA City News) longtime followers will like, cause after time away from the council meetings, ZD was BACK, the past 2 weeks, and has the video to upload, along with a whole bunch on inside-info updates. COMING SOON!
NEW FOR 02/25/12: DOES ZUMA DOGG NOT SET THE AGENDA?
How long has CITYWATCH been in existence? You ALL have seen my posts (including audio and video) of my BROWN ACT CHALLENGES, trying to get a Visitor pass to attend the council meeting, this week and last week/see links in this post, below). LOOKS LIKE CITYWATCH DID A STORY, THIS WEEK, TOO, FOLLOWING UP ZUMA DOGG’S, but they didn’t use my name. (Appears to be a fictionalized account.) KINDA MATCHES EXACTLY WHAT ZD WAS SAYING! LOOKS LIKE I PUT IT ON THE RADAR, TRUTANICH! GOOD LUCK, NOW! Thanks to CityWatch for the exposure on this most FUNDAMENTAL municipal issue.
[UPDATE: Someone sent ZD an email to say this is NOT a fictional account, but ALSO happened to someone else. (The fake “Mr. Brown” name was why I thought it was fictional. SO, that means, TRUTANICH will be facing more than just Zuma Dogg in court, on this issue, I have a feeling.)]
CITYWATCH “BROWN ACT” STORY:
“I’m here to attend a public meeting.” explained Mr. Brown.
“I need to see your ID.” repeated the OPS officer from behind the counter.
“Am I being detained?” asked Mr. Brown.
“No, you just need to show me your ID so I can give you this sticker.” said the OPS officer who was responsible for a clipboard filled with names and a sheet of stickers.
“Then you don’t need my ID, I’m here to attend a public meeting.”
“Oh!” said the OPS officer, “You’re using the Brown Act. You need to tell me that you’re using the Brown Act.”
“Actually, there are no magic words or passwords or special phrases needed in order to attend a public meeting under the Brown Act,” explained Mr. Brown, “One does not need to know the specifics of the Brown Act in order to be covered by the Brown Act. I’m here to attend a public meeting, you know it is covered by the Brown Act, and it is your legal obligation and sworn duty to allow me to attend without demanding ID.”
READ FULL POST
- Councilman Bernard Parks is “PISSED,” And He Wants You To Read WHY He Is Using Such “Coarse” Language (Which For HIM, it IS!)
- Is L.A. City Attorney Carmen Trutanich and High-Priced Legal Firm “Meyers-Nave” Engaged in “Quid-Pro-Quo” Dance for OUTSIDE COUNSEL BUSINESS? [See list of Meyers-Nave Attorneys Who Contributed To Carmen Trutanich, Then HE Gives Them TOP-PRICED Outside Counsel Business]
- OFFICIAL POST: Carmen Trutanich for Los Angeles District Attorney – LA Weekly Profile of Carmen Trutanich and Review of His Performance as L.A. City Attorney
- Zuma Dogg – L.A. City News “Week In Review” (Most Recent Blog Posts…NEW WAVE OF NEW MATERIAL AND VIDEO, COMING!)
- City Hall Police Tells Zuma Dogg – Announced in “Roll Call,” City Hall IS GOING to REQUIRE ID, JUST TO ENTER CITY HALL, BEFORE YOU CAN ATTEND COUNCIL MEETING WITHOUT Having To Show ID: HOW DO YOU GET TO COUNCIL MEETING, THEN — WITHOUT SHOWING ID, FIRST??? #DOH! #FEDERAL #LAWSUIT #ZUMADOGG
- CRIMINAL COMPLAINT TO LOS ANGELES DISTRICT ATTORNEY REGARDING Los Angeles Housing Department Widespread Corruption [READ DOCUMENT HERE!]
- Zuma Sings A Song For Friends…The Official NEW ZUMA DOGG LOVE SONG (Replacing “I Will Always Love You,” That He Retired From Performing, Today!) CLEARLY the AMERICAN IDOL “Parent’s Division” Champion and MALE SUSAN BOYLE of U.S.A.!!!
- Sheriff Baca Admits BREAKING STATE LAW With Endorsement of District Attorney Candidate Carmen Trutanich (DO YOU SEE THE IRONY? Sheriff Breaks Law To Support The D.A. Candidate! LET’S VOTE FOR THESE GUYS!)
- VIDEO: Zuma Dogg BUSTS L.A. City Hall on 1st Amendment Violation — WHILE WALKING IN THE DOOR!
- This YouTube Video Explains WHY Richard Alarcon Is Raising Money For A Political Campaign, While Facing Jail Time w/18 Indictments (SEE HERE!)
- Zuma Dogg – L.A. City News “Week In Review” [City Hall VIOLATING 1st Amendment by REQUIRING Photo ID at City Hall Desk, Zuma Dogg vs City of Los Angeles (UPDATE) and Carmen Trutanich is STILL a LIAR (According to L.A. MEDIA!)
COMMENT FROM YOUTUBE VIDEO OF CITY HALL COPS — STILL GIVING ME A HARD TIME ON ENTERING CITY HALL W/OUT SHOWING ID:
Zuma after all you’ve been through, and all the rights of yours that have been violated, I have no idea where you get the strength to keep standing up for yourself and fighting the corruption that exists in this city. I love the bitchy attitude of the pawn girl that was working the desk who said “What do you mean?” after you said you weren’t showing id. She shut up REAL quick when she realized you knew your rights. You are an inspiration bro and your reward for what you do is coming SOON.