THIS WEEK, A TRUE MADMAN WAS UNLEASHED…L.A. COUNTY’S #1 “KINGPIN!”: L.A.’s favorite political icon, unfortunately, DID morph into a true “Riddleresque” MADMAN, out of a twisted Batman episode: Warm & Fuzzy cable/”Bee Gees Tribute Lounge Act” entertainer, Zuma Dogg, was IMPINGED UPON by City of Los Angeles, and in the process for FIGHTING for his CONSTITUTIONAL RIGHTS, insiders from across the community, city and county provided Zuma Dogg will ALL THE INSIDE INFO on the L.A. City/County RICO RACKET RING (elected officials and their relatives & cronies), until, one day, a non-compliance overload, cause a bipolar EXPLOSION, that unleashed, “L.A.COUNTY’S TOP #1 KINGPING!” (But YOU can just call him, “#1 KINGPIN,” for short!) THE KINGPIN THAT BUSTS OTHER CORRUPT KINGPINS!
DON’T FUCK UP AND BREAK THE LAW AROUND HIM! Like all of these Batman characters (that flip a coin, or leave a riddle/clue or whatever warning tell), KINGPIN will ALWAYS WARN YOU, as a regular, innocuous looking guy, MANY TIMES, FIRST!
Zuma Dogg is just trying to walk down the street with the headphones on, singing whatever is on random MP3 shuffle, at full volume, as he’s on the road to nowhere…IF YOU UNLEASH THE KINGPIN, AND RUIN HIS “TOYS IN THE ATTIC/PERMANENT VACATION” (Hi, Aerosmith), THEN YOU WILL WISH YOU HAD TAKEN ME VERY LITERALLY, THE FIRST MYRIAD OF TIMES! But, greed clouds reason/logic, and you will unleash L.A. COUNTY’S #1 KINGPIN. Guess I look like Burger King, cause you like to, “have it YOUR way!”
SATURDAY NIGHT RADIO: Zuma Dogg called into Frank Sheftel, Michael Higby & David Hernandez’s L.A. Talk Radio Show, tonight; but there was only ONE MINUTE LEFT (Hey guys, EVEN GARCETTI GIVES ZD 2 MINUTES!). So Frank & Michael invited L.A. County’s #1 KINGPIN (or Zuma Dogg, depending on CRANKY LEVELS), to sit in on the show, NEXT SATURDAY (9/24/11), for L.A. County’s “Blogfather” Michael Higby, who had to NAME DROP to let us know, “He’ll JUST be getting back from NYC, and won’t be able to make it.” (“Mr. Projects”, has big things going on, on both coasts, y’all!)
THIS WEEK, VILLARAIGOSA REJECTED ZD’S REQUEST FOR AN INTERVIEW AFTER THE TELEMUNDO REPORTER…SO L.A.’S #1 KINGPIN, had to teach a fading KINGPIN a lesson…DO NOT DISRESPECT A SUPERIOR KINGPIN, OR HE WILL THROW YOU UNDER BUS, IN FRONT OF YOUR OWN CROWD. I WILL NOT BE IGNORED!
[Click ZD’s tongue or Villaraigosa’s face, or Larry Frank’s head for video streamer.]
WEEK IN REVIEW – BLOG POSTS: A LOT TO REVIEW! Tell everyone to SHUT UP…YOU’RE READING ZD! (AND IT’S TAKES A BRAIN AND CONCENTRATION! I RESEARCHED & TYPED IT ALL…HOPE YOU CAN AT LEAST READ IT !)
- Zuma Dogg Gives POSSIBLE L.A. Mayoral Candidate Zev Yarloslobsky Something to PONDER, and L.A. City News “Week In Review” (CORRUPTION CENTRAL!)
- Was $52 Million To Eli “BROADFATHER” Broad from CRA, $50 Million Pay-2-Play For “Teach For America” (And Schwarzenegger’s Nunez Prison Commute KEY?)
- Zuma Dogg Prepares Report on Los Angeles PENSION FRAUD for FBI (A Legal Document)
- IF YOU ARE SERIOUS about doing YOUR PART to END LA CITY MOB-STYLE CORRUPTION: FUCK public comment. FBI is taking names of bribe takers, NOW!
- L.A. CITY ATTORNEY CARMEN TRUTANICH EMBROILED IN “RENTGATE”: Did TOP City Law Enforcer BREAK THE LAW over CAMPAIGN HEADQUARTERS in election?
- Zuma Dogg Stumbles Upon NEW L.A. Building & Safety RACKET-BAMBOOZLE, MORE CORRUPTION EXPOSED & LA City News “L.A. County ‘KINGPIN’ Rankings for 2011”
- L.A. Mayoral Candidate WENDY GREUEL/CAMPAIGN TREASURER, SHUT DOWN by State (A BAD Hire, Wendy) & Is Eli Broad’s $52 Mil CRA Garage, Pay-2-Play Deal?
MEGA-TWEET RANTFEST ON LEFT HAND COLUMN: NO TWEET LEFT UN-PROFOUND! (Or, at least “MOST” of them…OK, sift through the nutty stuff, for a few morsels of REAL substance. LOL!)
Weekends are MADE for LISA HERNANDEZ! Always drives blog views of our date together, over the summer, on the post tweeted below. (Doesn’t she articulate, beautifully!)
Since the post is getting a lot of views today, as it ALWAYS does, when she’s on-air, here’s ZD & LISA HERNANDEZ VIDEO: http://t.co/PglnUM4I
KABC 7’s LISA HERNANDEZ is SUCH a STAR!: Can ALWAYS tell when she’s on-air, cause ZD’s post from our date, together, always rises in views!
[She can’t even hide her “school girl crush!” Zuma Dogg…livin’ vicariously, for all you FOOLS at home. She looks SO much better, in person, than on TV — even in high def! But only an ICON gets to know.]