[Pictured: Get up and GET OUT…ALL OF YOU! Meeting CANCELED!]
Besides the gas money it cost Zuma Dogg’s driver — who drove from Hollywood to Venice, then all the way Downtown for today’s L.A. City Council meeting — imagine all the other money that was wasted when all city business on the table for the day had to be chucked, cause Los Angeles City Council just couldn’t seem to be able to muster up 10 out of 15 people — making $189,000 a year, each — plus benefits, perks and pilferage.
Sorry to everyone else who took the day off (like the guy who was excited to drive ZD to the council meeting to see one in person) and everyone who showed up, and for all the business that went left undone. Hope you weren’t negatively affected by council’s lack of efficiency. (Is there any wonder why this city can’t manage itself?)
RECENT L.A. CITY NEWS POSTS:
- Los Angeles City News for Tuesday, October 12, 2010 – MORE L.A. Housing Dept Corruption Allegations (Is SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS MISSING FROM ACCOUNT) – AND L.A. City Loses $700 in Pension Money for June Period.
- To: U.S. President Barack Obama, Word on the street is SEVERAL MILLION DOLLARS are UN-ACCOUNTED for in L.A. Housing Department Account (It Doesn’t Add Up!)
- L.A. City News Update for Monday, October 11, 2010 – Sally Choi (L.A. Pension Manager) QUITS LACERS, Just As Massive Work To Be Done (NOT A GOOD SIGN SINCE SALLY IS “TOPS”) Probably Too Much Integrity AND Unions Better Get Ready to GIVE BACK, OR ELSE!!!
- City Council Discusses Los Angeles Housing Department CORRUPTION Allegation, called, “Fairly Serious As Relating To The Conflict,” by Councilman Parks.
- L.A. City News NEW VIDEO from City Hall for Friday, October 8, 2010 (Kamala Harris & Villaraiogsa @ Press Event and Zuma Dogg Returns (AGAIN) for MORE on L.A. Housing Department CONFLICT of INTEREST (Cc: Herb Wesson/Eric Garcetti/D.A.’s Office).
- L.A. City News for Thursday, October 7, 2010 – L.A. CITY ATTORNEY OFFICE & COUNCIL PUT ON NOTICE Regarding MASSIVE Conflict of Interest at L.A. HOUSING DEPARMENT “Rent Escrow Program” (Is $2 Million Missing From City’s Rent Escrow Account? Insiders Say, “YES!”)