“We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun.”
- After a year on the street I’m finally so burnt w/out usual minor breaks, can’t push as used to and that’s when you hit REAL skid row life.
- The money relief someone tried to send me fell through and the problem now is I am so burnt and sleep and food deprived I can’t even push.
- Past 24 hrs of my life has definitely been the worst, most uncomfortable and spirit crushing 24 hours of my life. New levels of health lows.
- I talk about karma & physics and it’s served me in one way, but I am here to tell you I also carry a curse. Obstacles of past day proves it.
- I AM HERE TO TELL YOU I AM ABSOLUTELY CURSED AND NEVER MEANT TO GET A SHRED OF RELIEF OR A SLIGHT BREAK. I AM CONVINCED AFTER LAST 24 HOURS.
- Zuma Dogg WAY TOO EARLY MORNING Twitter Update from the STREETS of Los Angeles (Emphasis on STREET) http://ow.ly/15U6bk
- I couldn’t be a record promoter because I couldn’t just lie and say anything to sucker people. And I guess I’ll never get elected, either.
- I’m telling you…when I’m up WAY too early with nothing but street-life challenges ahead, I’M STILL NOT OVER FAKE JOB PROMISES TO ZD. sorry
- BEWARE ZD: I see what it takes to motivate people/be successful. YOU HAVE TO MAKE PROMISES TO PEOPLE THEN SAY, I meant it “BUT” after (LIE).
- ZUMA DOGG WILL NOT BE ATTENDING ANY EVENTS TODAY. Sorry. Will catch up with you, next time. I KNOW…it’s gonna be fun! Sorry…NEXT TIME!
- I love the word, “BUT!” It makes EVERYTHING O.K.! Like, “I know I promised ZD a job, BUT..” Aw HELL NAW. Isn’t that just SO easy to say now?
- Zuma Report NEWS WIRE for Friday Night (Friday Evening News) http://ow.ly/15U2mQ
- Zuma Dogg LIVE Call in Radio Show:http://ow.ly/tAQR
“Cause it’s too late baby, yeah it’s too late. But we really did try to make it.”