NEW FEATURE: LA DAILY BLOG NEWSWIRE (All the news that’s fit to link.)
Alright, y’all…another bitter, miserable, uncomfortable day that started at 5am on less than four hours sleep outside…BUT now that I have a working laptop, take a look at the blog output today, and that’s what could be EVERYDAY! But I’d be one day broker, but for today at least I caught up and cranked out a bunch of stuff. Here’s the Twitter part of the day:
Zuma Dogg EVENING Twitter Updates
- This is the most amount of time I have been awake during a 72 hour period. I feel like Keith Richards. No progress on anything but sidewalk.
- Now that there’s an arrest in Los Angeles pension fund fraud, just think if this guy starts singing! MORE TO COME. http://LADailyBlog.com
- L.A.’s SEC pension investigation widening in kickback scandal. Ummm, who’s your boy that’s been calling this all along? http://LADailyBlog
- NY State Pension Adviser Charged: A top consultant was charged with a fraud-related felony by State Attorney General Cuomo. HOW ABOUT L.A.?
- I’m writing a book like Dale Carnegie’s. It’s called, “How to Alienate Friends & Drive Away People.”
- Plus, the best part, I almost forgot…You get slap happy and everything is funny. Like I said, extreme sleep deprivation is like Nitrous O.
- Then every little noise and every little thing really, really annoys you and you know how O.J. feels…LOOK OUT!
- Next level of sleep deprivation: Your eyes start to burn ; you can feel the blood racing through your system; AND time drags and slows down.
- At this level of sleep deprivation, basic functions become more difficult and stressful; like walking. Better not operate heavy machinery.
- I needed to take a nap at 9am this morning but still haven’t. Have NEVER been this sleep deprived & dizzy IN MY LIFE! Feels like whippets.
- I have a feeling Villaraigosa’s City Hall is going to come tumbling down like Humpty Dumpty.Even Phil Collins can feel it coming in the air.
- CALANDER CONFLICT: Jack Weiss To Appear at City Attorney Debate During Rick Caruso Fundraiser. (Where DO you Go?) http://LADailyBlog.com
- Still have that up-close video of Villar’s Town Hall budget meeting but why take time posting? I’ll waste my time and still sleep on cement.
- CALLER #1 WINS!: If you’re in Venice, Santa M., West L.A. area right now, and want to have lunch with ZD, call 213-785-7272. You buy, I eat!
Zuma Dogg MORNING Twitter Updates: (Part 1)